Friday, March 23, 2007

I Love this song...dunno y


BEYONCE KNOWLES


Listen
Listen,To the song here in my heart

A melody I've start

But can't complete

Listen, to the sound from deep within

It's only beginning

To find release

Oh,the time has comefor my dreams to be heard

They will not be pushed aside and turned

Into your ownall cause you won'tL

isten....

[Chorus]


Listen,I

am alone at a crossroads

I'm not at home, in my own home

And I tried and tried

To say whats on my mind

You should have known

Oh,Now I'm done believing you

You don't know what I'm feeling

I'm more than what, you made of me

I followed the voiceyou gave to me

But now I gotta find, my own..Y

ou should have listened


There is someone here inside

Someone I'd thought had diedS

o long ago

Oh I'm screaming out, for my dreams to be heard

They will not be pushed aside or worse

Into your own

All cause you won't

Listen...


[Chorus]

I don't know where I belong

But I'll be moving on

If you don't....If you won't....LISTEN!!!...

To the song here in my heart

A melody I've start

But I will completeOh,

Now I'm done believing you

You don't know what I'm feeling

I'm more than what, you made of me

I followed the voice, you think you gave to me

But now I gotta find, my own..my ownn...



The song is kinda deep although i'm not a beyonce fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!