Thursday, January 31, 2008

American Idol's Mandisa Got Something to be Thankful for!

Yes she did not win the popular reality show and yes she did not go secular like most contestants do and yes she is not as popular as expected but Mandisa has something to be grateful for...she has a grammy nomination.

I first heard Mandisa sing on Tobymac's Lose My Soul and I was impressed. I dont know her that well and her songs are just a blur in my memory but i know one thing and that is this girl is here to stay.

On 1cubed she says:
“Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my debut cd would garner a Grammy nomination. I have all of the cds nominated in the same category as I, and absolutely love each of them. To be considered in the same crowd is very humbling for me. I know we hear it all the time, but it truly IS an honor just to be nominated.”

I am happy for her and I wish her success in all her enndeavours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!