Thursday, January 17, 2008

Introducing TY Bello...The Face Of Nigerian Gospel Music


You remember TY Bello...the lady from gospel group, KUSH. I used to call her the TBOZ of KUSH 'cause of her voice. Anyways TY Bello is back...let me rephrase that came back with a new gospel album titled 'Greenland' and the album is slammin'



It all began on one sunday, I went to House On The Rock that day and service was over and as i was leaving the building I heard a wonderful song blaring from the speakers(TY Bello attends House On The Rock). Being a music lover, I decide to check out the song and Its TY Bello's Greenland. I was tripped so I bought the album.



What struck me about the album was that it proved to the world that there is till hope for Nigerian Gospel Music. The Nigerian Gospel Music scene has seen a whole lot of lazy artist who claim they are out to spread the gospel when all they do is deliver empty lyrics to a dying world who need to know the real truth.



The album is unbelievable with songs like Freedom, Funmise, Supernatural featuring the talented MOSA, Atoned, The Dance, Ekundayo featuring our very own Olufunmi and the popular Greenland.


I feel you should go get your copy if you haven't believe me you have nothing to lose.


Vist http://www.tybello.com/


Let me leave you with nthe lyrics to her hit song 'Greenland'


Green Land (featuring Joseph Company)


Written by: TY Bello


Lead Vocals: TY Bello


BGV: TY Bello and Joseph Company


Vocal Arrangements by: MOSA and TY Bello


Electric Guitar: Mike Osadolo


Verse 1


stand in the rain


as the clouds go grey


the thunder roars and the earth sings


the season's just beginning


the sunlight it hides as the clouds make way


for the pouring of my blessings


i will not be afraid


pre-chorus


i see it now / i understand / i knowso i embrace it


dance in the rain it's for my seeds to grow


for every prayer and every seed i've sown


the Lord of the harvest knows


i'm reaping back a hundred fold
chorus


the land is green - it's greenooooh


the land is green - it's greencan't you see?


the harvest is ready‘cuz the Lord of the harvest told me so


it's green - it's green for meit's green - it's green for me


Verse 2


standing alone can be a heavy load


but my vows i won't be breaking


though my heart is aching


i got a word and i won't let go


it's Your will i'm seeking


so i keep on believing


pre-chorus


i see it now / i understand / i know


so i embrace it dance once again it's time for me to grow


for every prayer and every tear i've sown


the Lord of the harvest knows


i'm reaping joy a hundred fold


chorus


bridge


i thought it was over


thought You were done with me


but we're just beginning oh my life is a journey


i will walk with You


i will go where You want me to yes i will go
chorus 2


the land is green - it's greenooooh


the land is green - it's greencan't you see?repeat 3 xs


the harvest is ready ‘cuz He told me so


it's green and it’s all mine


Source: http://www.tybello.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!