Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Talkaholic...now quiet?





Hey,

I know what all of y'all are thinking... that suddenly the talkaholic has suddenly gone numb but its not like that. For starters, I am writing my exmas. Yep. So, I have been reading all through and I have not really had time but soon, i will be back to talk and talk and talk cause that's all i do.

I am still madly in love with Adam by Ted Dekker . I mean how did he come up with a story as beautiful as that. I guess that makes Ted Dekker Ted Dekker(If you knw waht I mean). Also, I just started watching Gossip Girl after all the hype and I must say, I am impressed. I think i'll watch it well after the exams. Oh and Kirk Franklin's new album ROCKS!!!!! My best tracks are Declaration (This Is It), I Am God ft Tobymac and I Like Me ft Da' Truth. His album 'The Fight Of My Life' is available in media stores worldwide so go get yours.

Anyways, I'll come back soon, reenergerized to give you more information...You know how I do...Till then...Pray for me to Ace my exams...Lots of love

Trotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!