Friday, August 1, 2008

Into Space...My Own Space


I need my space.

Have you been there before? Have you been at a point in your life where all you need is your privacy and you need no external distractions from anybody. Has there been a time when tongues have wagged and you want everybody and their mama to just shut up! Well if you are going to lie, I am not. I have been though that and I am still going through it.

Right now, I need my space more than anything in the whole wide world. I need to reflect. I need to fly away to a completely different atmosphere. I need to re-organize myself, understand myself and sort out all my issues. It is really difficult, honestly. God seems so abstract right now I really don't know what to do right now.

I guess I want to just retreat to my own space. A place where no one is a boss. A place where I can understand and deal with my issues. A place where all is OK and my life is as beautiful as ever. I just need time to heal.

I need my space...my very own space

2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs their space at some point in their life...but when do we stop needing that space...plus it's almost impossible to keep God out of all of it(He's kinda in every space)....no better space than the secret place of the Most High.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!