Friday, November 7, 2008

My Blogging Mentor!

My blogging mentor is Seye. (OK, this is the part where u recover from your shock...talking to Seye). He is actually my sister's (another amazing blogger if i might add...Wisdom of the Sage) best friend. He is also a very nice persona nd he take out time out of his BUSY schedule to explain things to me. Anyways, I love the way Seye blogs and his style of writing (unlike my very some how style). His blog is so amazing and I love reading it. His poems are very poetic and I admire that because my poems look like prose.

Anyways, I want every1 to check out Seye's blog because I feel you will love it. The day he stops blogging I would... be very angry with him...

Check the blog out- http://seye.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Na wa for you Harry! Of course you made me GASP!

    To tell you the truth, YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT I HAVE SEEN IN A GUY!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!