Monday, May 4, 2009

For the love of YADA...

I know I told you earlier that YADA was coming out in May. Yes, It is still coming out but right now, things don't look all OK... We are short on articles and there is so much that needs to be done. So I am calling on you, if there is a way you can support the cause, please send me anything you feel can feature in the journal. I will be needing them by Tuesday. Also, I need you to pray so that it can be a success and all the things you need to know, you will find.

Take Care,

Trotcha!

2 comments:

  1. hey.. chin up bro..... no good things come easy... You can use my three ideas for life post here or this review of Shane Hipp's New book Flickering pixels or any other stuff you feel like using for that matter.. The YADA thing is a laudable project that must not be allowed to die aight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's YADA? i looked back a few posts and didn't see anything? what's the subject matteR?

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!