Monday, November 2, 2009

10 Things I Like About You

10. You have a way of making me feel good about myself. No one does it better

9.   You spoil me with gifts... Thanks for that

8.   You amaze me with the little things you do...

7.   I love when I hear your voice... It is so beautiful

6.  You love me for me and not for what you see

5.  You are the perfect listener

4.  You never hesitate to correct me when I am wrong

3.  I love it when you are around me... I get so excited!!!

2.  You write the coolest romantic love letters

1. No else loves me more

Thank you so much for your love, Jesus... No one does it better

Signed
Harry

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo cool. Love it. while we're at it I love you too Jesus for all of this and more.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!