Monday, November 30, 2009

I AM ON BOUNDLESS.... YAY!!!

OK... I am like super duper excited... I finally appeared on Boundless line... I feel so excited... I cannot believe myself... Check it out here

WOW!!! Anyways.. it's all good sha... the guys browsing beside me are creeping me out... one is obsessed about the Dec 21 2012 gist and the other is blogging about how to make 7.2 million Naira and guess what.. the guy does not look like he as five Naira to save himself... but who am I to judge right???

I AM ON BOUNDLESS!!!!


That's Funmi, Bunmi and me on my birthday in May... that's the picture on BOUNDLESS!!!!!

PS: Check out the new kiss and tell here

6 comments:

  1. good one man.. going places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Harry. That was short and simple but think of the publicity. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, I also listen to Boundless from Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao @ how to make 72 million.
    Double Lmao @ who am I to judge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Myne... you got that right!!
    @Azazel... you took the words right outta my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!