Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What exactly is wrong with Avatar????


I just have to ask this question becasue I need to know. I watched the movie and I LOVED IT!!! And so did most people (I think)... so right now I am curious to know cause apparently a few people including Russian Communist, US Marines and even the Vatican are not like the movies biggest fans... So to all wo have seen the movie...What is wrong with it??? Am I just fooled by the hype, I mean the Vatican says the movie encourages the worship of nature??? So opinions people...

BTW, I have two new blogs I want you guys to follow. The first one is Anani Speaks and it is my spoken word blog (Yes, I am now an upcoming Spoken word artist) and the second one is The Eden Project. Now, the thing about The Eden Project is that the blog is strictly gospel as the aim is to find our way abck to God's original plan for hummanity. Like sheep, we have strayed and we want to know what God's plan was for mankind before man fell in the garden... The Bible makes it clear that after God saw all that was created He said it was good... why then did He later regret creating man... Also, we know Jesus as come and all but the truth is are we living the life that Jesus died for us to have. These are some of the questtions we intend to answer with this blog...


So people, remember to drop your comments and follow the blogs.. Imma hola soon...

Trotcha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know the Vatican watched movies too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I conclude the movie was a beautiful movie. But I honestly think it had its message. Come on, don't tell me you didn't see the Red India vs America story?

    But altogether it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!