Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Discussions: Is Nollywoods' standard increasing or decreasing?

Hey guys,
This is one question I am dying to have an answer to because I saw two Nigerian movies yesterday and note that the media OVER-hyped these movies. I thought the movies were CRAP. So I am asking now, what is the state of our movie industry because I feel we are not impressing AT ALL... apart from very few movies, all I keep seeing is rubbish.

So please, what do y'all think. Am I the only one with this view. am I wrong. Let me know please...

BTW, Please do y'all know any GOOD Nigerian movie?

Comments people...

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you that some of the movies are over hyped. But they're improving. Have you seen perfect picture? It's more Ghanaian than Nollywood but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen the article i wrote sometime last year about nollywood,check http://muyiwa12.blogspot.com/2009/08/basic-problems-of-nollywood.html ,you will understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're not alone. I hardly watch Naija movies because I can always tell the next scene. There are just a handful that are really impressive. Apart from that, all others are just rubbish. I think they think more of quantity than quality. too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meanwhile, I love the new look of your blog. real nice.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!