Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Head over heels...

Date: 14th June, 2010
Time: 11.47pm
Location: Joseph Hall, Covenant University
#nowplaying- R&B songs...

Have you ever scoped someone for so long...lets say 3 years?
How do you feel, especially when you know that you can only scope but you cannot actually have the person.
It is now VERY difficult to get the person out of your mind. It is like the person is stuck in your mind and you cannot get the person out of your mind...
Do old people have crushes? Do they fall head over heels in LIKE with somebody? If they don't I really want to get old... Maybe as you grow older priorities change? Maybe you learn how to get over crushes and puppy love...
Hmmmn
I really can't wait to stop crushing on people... especially the ones that NEVER notice you... I need a girlfriend so bad right now...
Relationships. Like. Love. Crush. Puppy love.
Get a grip, Harry. All things work together... please... shorty is too fine and just passed...
God help me

This is just me pouring out my thoughts... sorry they are disorganized...

Have you read my new spoken word piece? read it here

Have you nominated this blog and your favorite blogs at the Nigerian Blog Awards site? Do that here

Trotcha!

PS: This is me on my birthday- May 8, 2010


I am just trying to be me...

8 comments:

  1. do u need a girlfriend because ure tired of ur crushes or because there's a particular someone u want to fill dat spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    i feel u bro, especially havin so many nice lukin, God fearin girls around me...but the thing is dat it takes a lot for me to be interested in a girl that wud make me pursue her.

    personally, i ask myself if im ready, and its like, there is a certain stage i wana be before i enter a relationship (which is goin to be a serious one btw), but if the girl comes along, im still gonna pursue her tho, lol. mehnn its lik im chattin rubbish nw but yh, i feel u.

    there is always somethin we guys (and girls too) can work on, so lets work on d bad things as we r waitin... *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrie my homie...u want a girlfriend to get over your crushes? naa, that's putting a band-aid on a really bad wound. You wanna take time to prepare yourself for the right girl, and pray that wherever she is God is preparing her to meet you. Do not be in a hurry man, take your time and prep yourself till it's game time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guy!!!!

    Hmnnn....I'll save my word for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take what Ibukun said. And trust me, you don't want to get older too soon. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dare you to drink that bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The talkmaster...lol!If u get a girlfriend to temper your ongoing crushes,chances are that you'd be stealing glances at other girls whilst trying to pay attention to your woman who's talking right in front of u. That sort of behaviour can earn you plenty ifoti (slaps)!
    Take it easy o!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What???? You have a lot of time on your hands oh! 3 years?

    Better still, get a very laborious hobby - like rock-climbing. lmao

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!