Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Like Sheep...

It has been an amazing week guys... I don't know about you but I can most definitely testify to that fact. In a couple of days, God will be perfecting what he started in me 4 years ago... Hallelujah!

Before we get to excited, lets ponder on this scripture...

Isa 53: 6 says All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has made to light upon Him the guilt and iniquity of us all (The Amplified Bible).

My upcoming book "Me & Jesus' makes me think a lot about what Jesus did to win our souls... Have you thought have that lately.... We have all gone astray at one point and I want us to just reflect on the price He paid for you.. for me...

Meditate on the lyrics of this song by Natalie Grant. It is called "Because of Love"

Because of love he left his throne
And made this earth his home
He did it willingly
For you and me
With heaven left behind
He came to save all mankind
From sin and shame
He could have walked away
But instead he chose
To stay upon that tree
And take a crown of thorns for me
Because of love
 
Because of love he bore my pain (bore my pain)
Shouldering the blame
Why did he chose to go (he didn't have to go, no)
How could he love me so?
Because of love he called to me
He said child I will set you free
Youll have life abundantly
Because of love (because of love)
 
He gave unselfishly
Caused my blinded to eyes to see
It was you and me he had in mind
On the road to Calvary
I never known such a perfect love
I had fallen down but he picked me up
He rescued my soul
Now I want the world to know
 
Because of love he left the grave
Prepared for us a place
He'll back again someday
And I will hear him say
Because you believed
Youll live eternally
And I'll fall on my knees
And I will cry
Holy, holy, lord God almighty
You are worthy, to receive glory
Honor and power forever
 
Holy, holy, lord god Almighty
You are worthy
To receive glory
Honor and power forever
Amen, A-amen, oh A-amen
Amen
 
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Jesus you are
The angels bow down and say
Holy, holy, holy
All creation cries out
Holy, holy, holy
Youre worthy of all the glory
Amen

Amazing song right? Just meditate on the lyrics and I pray that God grants you understanding.

Trotcha!!!
 
Random Picture
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HOLY is not a suitable word to describe my understanding of my God's Holiness. It's beyond words...

    Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At some point in my life, I was that 100th sheep that the Shepherd decided to chase after. And He found me. I'm grateful that He rescued me from the miry clay and fowler's net, and moreover He died for me. What a mighty God.

    Thanks for sharing. This is a nice pic of you Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy! thanks for following :)following u right back
    was confused which blog to follow..you have quite a lot.lol. nyhoos looking forward to readin

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!