Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching Forward


What's good blogville!!!

This month I have decided to march forward and dare the dare. I am not going to be held back by restrictions... I am just going to do my thing and move forward. And I hope you guys do the same. I have a few updates for you guys though

First, I watched For Colored Girls and I loved it. I was inspired to get my poetry on so I wrote this poem. Please read it and tell me want you think. And be honest to. Read it here

Ayomide Akinkugbe of Yada Magazine wrote a feature story on the Grammys (gospel category). Read it here

New York, London and Milan’s Fashion Week have all shown the world various collections that have a similar trait in common; detailed fabrics. Yada has got the details. Read it here

Also, Morenike George-Taylor of Yada Magazine, is taking our readers on a journey through her closet. Read all about it here

In our It's a Guy thing column, Rotimi Ariwoola wrote an awesome piece called Hulk Hogan by force. Read it here

And finally, Yours Truly had the opportunity to interview Je'kob Washington from The Washington Projects. Read it here

Thank you guys for the support. Y'all are the best.

Have an awesome month

Trotcha!


PS: Picture from a road trip with my friends

1 comment:

  1. Been a while Harry! Seems like you've got your hands in so many pies.

    Yes o, do your thing. Better that than regret inaction. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!