Saturday, April 2, 2011

What are you living for?

Hey guys.


I have no idea where I am going with this post. The only thing is that this question has been on my mind for a while now. It is a simple question. And it is one we should all ask ourselves.


What are you living for?


Everyday is a blessing. People die by the minute. People get paralysed. People go into comas but somehow we manage to pull through. We manage to wake up in the morning and go through our day. We manage to love, to cry, to laugh and also to hope. Somehow we are blessed. Somehow our lives are preserved.


Aint that grand?


We have a lot to be thankful for. The best we can do is live for something. Let our lives be testimonies to other people. Let us share the awesome gift that we all have been giving. The truth is we can never do all that we want to do but we can change our world, one life at a time.


I told you I didn't know where I was going with this. But I hope you were inspired


Trotcha!


www.yadamag.com



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!