Monday, June 27, 2011

iSmile

Are you smiling?

There is so much wrong in our lives. So many things that we go through and we wish that we can change the order of things. We want to change the order of things, make things work fast. Our boss is giving us hell, our partner doesn't understand what it is we are going through, the best thing for you to do is smile.

I didn't wake up on the right side of the bed this morning but I chose to smile. I decided to be happy. Told myself nothing can take my joy and I have had an awesome day so far.

Hope you are choosing to smile today. Oya shine dat teeth for me lol




3 comments:

  1. I officially think you should be my music consult!Your tastes are like you've been breaking into my ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laurenta... It was what I had when I saw it too
    @T.Notes... Yes oh. I am making myself your music consult.... We gotta purify that iPod

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!