Saturday, December 1, 2012

Do we all really have a dark side?

Kelly Clarkson's Dark Side has been playing in my head all day. I don't know why but there is something addictive about the song. Is the lyrics? For some weird reason, I relate to it. While I am no saint, a lot of people in my close circuit feel that I am a good boy and can do no wrong. While I love that assertion, truth is I have got a dark side...






Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?


Even though I admit to having a dark side, I don't wanna forever have it... I don't know if you get. I want to find a way to work through it. I want to be perfect for my boo.

But chill oh, do we all really have a dark side???

2 comments:

  1. The song says it all!!!! We all have dark sides. Sucks but true

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. No one is perfect. 2. There's a ying to every yang. 3. A sweet cake must have not-so-sweet ingredients; it's how you mix them in.
    .....4,5,6,7,8,9.......

    The good side is usually smiles and gloss - but we all know there's more to life than JUST those. Sometimes, it gets gritty. Things like temper, anger and brawn live on the dark side - but that doesn't necessarily make them bad. It's all in how we mix and deploy them.

    We all have dark sides. I happen to be in love with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!