Sunday, October 28, 2012

R.I.P Natina Reed

Natina is dead.

I was a huge fan of Left Eye back in the day and you could not have been a fan of Left Eye without knowing Blaque. They made awesome music in the 90s. Starred in Bring it On with Gabrielle Union.

Oh and there was I'm Good from the Honey Soundtrack.

Natina was the rapper in the group. The one with the attitude. The one who reminded everyone of Left Eye.

Her birthday was supposed to be today but she was hit by a car on Friday as she was crossing the street.

I pray God will comfort her son and those she left behind.

She will be missed.

R.I.P Natina


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

1 comment:

  1. I know it's years later but just saw today and it made me so sad to see this beautiful young lady died so tragically. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!