Friday, January 4, 2008

LISA KIMMEY IS A WINANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love Out of Eden. Even though they've retired I imagine them reuiniting over and over again. I listen to their records like every single blessed day and I love Lisa Kimmey...the lead singer, writer and producer.

I was browsing...casually...just foolong around till...I saw on a blog that Lisa got married to Juan Winans...from Winans Phase II (he is also the son of Marvin winans). Right now, I am happy for her...I can't wait for her to do something major. I need to see her and also Danielle and Andrea do something major. I am so happy for Lisa...




Here's the best song she has ever written...through God's Inspiration of course




Out of Eden
Have Mercy
Written by Lisa Kimmey


Forgive me Lord,
for I have sinned
I have strayed from your ways,
I need to begin again
My ways have let me down
Won't you please trun my life around
I can't make it on my own
I will do what you say,
Lord have your way
And hear my prayer this day

I need you, Lord
please hear my cry
Take this heart as your own and make it clean inside
Wash me in your precious blood
Wrap me in your open arm of love
So I know you've not given up
I will do what you say,
Lord have your way
And hear my prayer this day

(Chorus) Oh, have mercy, oh, have mercy
Lord, I need you,
I am not giving up
I'm not letting go,
not even getting off of my knees 'Til I hear a word from you


Be near me Lord
I've turned from my wrongs
I am following you, won't you speak, help me carry on
For just one word from you
Gives me the strength to make it through
Don't leave me here on my own


(Chorus 2x)



I need a word from you,
so won't you speak to my soul
Tell me how to live and tell me which way to go
I put my trust in you,
I will stay in your word
You gave it to me so I can walk right
I promise to do what I've heard
So speak to my heart, Lord, give me your Holy Word
If I can't hear from you,
I don't know what to do
If I should fall, if I should stray,
I promise I won't wait
To get down on my knees and beg you please


(Chorus 2x)


I love you Lord, you're so beautiful
You've forgiven my sins and I want to honor you
So, Lord, please take your place, as my master, Lord,
I'll seek your face
I will not leave your side
I will do what you say,
Lord, have your way (x3)
And hear my prayer this day


Dont you just love the song already. Can't wait for her solo album!


1 comment:

  1. Lisa and her husband Juan are expecting their first child in the spring of 2011. Congratulations to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!