Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Day I Started To Live

Feb 14. You call it Valentine's Day. I call it the day I started to live. I got the best gift of my life and I am so so so so thankful and grateful. I don't even know where to start from right now.

OK. I was at the Hosanna Night at the Faith Tabernacle which ran from 11pm on Friday night till 5.00am on Saturday morning (Val's day). Anyways, the aim of the service was to praise and worship God. The church had just concluded the 21st day fasting programme and it was mainly just to thank God. During the service I got the greatest gift of all. What is that gift?

I have gotten to a point were I worship God with an understanding. I worship Him now not because I have to 'cause I am in church but because I can see how awesome He is amazingly amazing. During the worship, I was looking at my life and trying to understand and comprehend why God loves me or why He is just so awesome and amazing. Looking over my life and seeing where God has taking me from and where he is taking me to was just so unbelievable. The scripture "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us" Romans 5:5 became a reality in my life. I now know that God loves me not because the Bible tells me so alone but because I saw clearly what God has planned for me. Me. This small boy of yesterday. I am going places and I am saying that in all humility. Watch out for me. He gave me his love in another way this morning people you need to watch out. His love never ends... I say watch out! I can't shout.

Till my next post

I remain The Talkaholic

Trotcha!

Recommended Song: Mary Mary- God In Me

1 comment:

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!