Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My own Christmas best & worst List

Jason Boyett rocks... No doubt!!! I was reading his blog and he had a Christmas best and worst list so I decided to do mine....

Best Traditional Christmas Carol: 
O Little Town of Bethlehem... Myabe it is because I heard the cover version by Out of Eden and loved it!!!


Worst Traditional Christmas Carol:
Away in a manger... i still don't get the song (same with Jason)

Best New Christmas Song:
This Christmas by Tobymac... the lyrics are superb!!  and My Grown Up Christmas List... amazing lyrics!!!


Worst New(ish) Christmas Song:
 8 Days of Christmas by Destiny's Child... funny thing is I hum the song well... I just don't see how the song relates to Christmas

Best Nativity Set:
The set in The Preachers wife... it was so cool...


Worst Nativity Set:
The one in Love Actually... It was so... wrong!


Best Holiday Special:
Ummm... Aint got!!!


Worst Holiday Special:
 Same as above


Best Christmas Color:
Red...


Worst Christmas Color:
None... I love them all


Favorite Christmas Movie (This is me adding my own):
This Christmas...



This was so much fun... You should do yours...

Check out Jason's own here



Trotcha!!!






1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love everything Christmas. It's my best holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!