Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hallelujah!!!

OK... I am really excited. Exams are offcially over... even though I won't be able to go home for the three week break and all. It is all good sha. The exams were amazing and I thank God for His many many many many mercies.... LOL!!!

OK.. so I saw Sherlock Holmes and I ahve to say that the movie is AMAZING!!! Roberet Downey Jnr never disappoints and he reminds me of Hugh Jackman anytime anyday...

I really don't have much to say now but all in all..stay cool guys and BTW.... I DEY FIND WORK OH!!!

Peace out.

Trotcha!!!

PS: I want to have a Spoken Word event in April called Poetically Speaking... If you are intrested in any way please email me at harryitie@gmail.com and the mixtape is coming soon so watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!