Monday, February 1, 2010

I need help...

I do not feel too good right now.
I do not even know why but I hate when this happens. I feel like crap honestly. So many things seem wrong and I cannot just explain.  I wish my life were much better than it is right now. There is so much wrong and I wonder if I could do anything right. This past weekend I have been wondering how I got to this place. The fake smiles, the fake “I am fine”... it all seems so wrong.
I need to talk to someone badly but whom do I talk to? I hate these down moments because most times I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with me. It is sad, honestly and I am trusting God for something new. I put my efforts into so many things but it seems that it does not show for anything.
I do not like the person I see when I look at the mirror. That is the truth. I am not asking for your pity, please. I am just being very honest here...
I feel so alone and God knows it is not the best feeling in the world. It is a feeling that makes you feel like crap every time you try to reflect over your life.
I need help. Do not pity me. Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. eeeyaaa! So sorry you feel so down. It can be the worst feeling, I know. Just hang in there. life is full of ups and downs, and like you said, always remember God loves you and is there for you even when nobody else is.

    Will pray for you.

    I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!