Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Maybe that's the reason why I love you...

Been trying to figure out why I love you for a while now...
Is it cause you're cute?.... Nah...
Is it cause you're sexy?... I think I'll pass...
Is it cause you're funny.... Nah.. you are not...
Is it cause you're intelligent... Nah... Cs & Ds don't count...

So why do I love you so much? I can't stand you on a normal day. You talk too much, you eat too much, you sleep too much...you sly too much... your life itself too much.. abeg you too dey do sef!

So what exactly draws me to you, when most times you irritate me to my bone marrow? Why do I cry when you cry and laugh when you laugh? Why am I worried when you are in trouble? Why do I go out of my way to please you? Why do I take your insults smiling? Why am I always there for you?

It is simple... Love one another the way I loved you... Simple. Short. From the One who is love Himself. He loves me unconditionally and He has instructed me to do the same for you too... He loves me no matter my imperfections so who am I to love you based on my feelings? That will be selfish

Love one another the way I loved you...

Hmmn... Maybe that's the reason why I love you...

9 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful. Nice one Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like.

    Just that it's so difficult most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!!!

    Love is sometimes unexplainable. But it is the mystery of it that feeds FAith. Love well. Live well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no other person to learn love from, except God. And when you do, you find it so easy to love someone else unconditionally.

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!