Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reflecting on life...

I called my mum today and she told me that one of our aunties had died. For a brief moment my heart skipped a beat. Died? Yea, she was old and all but I wasn't expecting it and I am very sure the whole family...

Right now I am reflecting on life. To know that one minute you are here and the next minute you are gone... I don't know... truth is my head is spinning now. Whether we admit it or not, we are all truly blessed and this life we are given, we need to to live it well... there are no second chances as regards life so... live a little...love a little and please forgive...

Check out The Eden Project. There is an amazing article which inspired a poem on Anani Speaks and please guys... Season 2 of Kiss and Tell has started so please check it out...

Take care guys...

Trotcha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!