Sunday, April 24, 2011

I just wanna say

Just want to say that Jesus died so we can live but yet we go about our lives like he did nothing. I realise that He who knew no sin was made sin so I can live. I think we need to put a pause on our lives and begin to consider what is important. Is the price of fame, fortune, popularity worth your salvation? Are you willing to compromise and give up the best gift you have been giving just because you want to be accepted?


I think it is time we believers take our Christianity seriously. Not just on Easter but everyday of our lives.


Are you for Him or against Him.


There is no middle ground.


With that been said, if you are willing to live your life for Him, make the decisions. For Him to dwell in you, you have to let somethings go.


Start letting them go: Wrong company. Things that don't glorify God.


Start spending time in God's presence. Constantly meditating on His Word. One of the reasons He died was so we could commune with Him.


Remember what He did for you.


"If you love Me, you will keep my commandments"


His words not mine.


He did it for love.


Are you willing to love Him back?


Happy resurrection sunday.


Harry



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!