Saturday, April 23, 2011

The things that are important

Hey guys,

I have been reflecting on the death of Jesus Christ and this one thing comes to heart.

He did it so I can live

Is that not awesome. That a God so powerful gave his life so you and I can have life and have it abundantly. As Christians, I believe that we should think back and look at what is important. The world is going crazy and we need to prioritize. We need to figure out what we consider is important. are the decisions we make worth it? Is the price of fame worth the salvation that God became flesh for. Let us stop and think this Easter season.

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. Listen to it and be blessed






PS: Remember to vote in the 2011 YadaMag Readers Choice Awards here. For a complete list of the nominees click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!