Monday, August 23, 2010

New week: New Challenge

Hi guys,
I really hope you were blessed by yesterdays post. If you did not read it, please go and read it. It is the foundation for this new post.

I guess we have all made that important decision right? Well, based on my decisions I have decided to give myself a challenge for every week. With this, I can effectively stand through on my decisions. So my challenge for this week;


FLAUNT MY FAITH

This week I intend to stand firm for all my beliefs. I will talk about Jesus with no shame involved. This week I am UNASHAMED of the gospel or His name. This week, I am flaunting my faith.

What about you? What is your challenge for the week?

Trotcha!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. New challenge this week is to be a definite positive influence on my friends (definite being the operative word).

    We will flaunt that faith together too

    Udechukwu Nonso Osita
    Taciturn Turned Talkative
    http://uononso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!