First of all, if you were not at the Urban Worship service today at the Eko Hotel and Suites, TRY and be there next week. Click the ad at the right side of the blog page for more information.
Now, to the gist of today. Pastor Paul Adefarasin feels me. Can you remember the "There is that point" article I posted sometime back. Remember I had a couple of thoughts that might have sounded inappropriate. Well, I wasn't the only one who felt like that. The only difference is that he actually responded to these thoughts verbatim. He wasn't mincing words and he answered every question I had in mind.
If there is one thing I learnt is that my destiny is a direct result of the decisions I have made or will make. Decisions are very important and I think it is high time we start making the right decisions. Here are some of the decisions I made today.
1. Get extremely close to God.
2. Surround myself with GREAT minds, not "great" people. If your mind is in a box, au revoir.
3. My past is gone. It has no hand in my future.
4. Never stop hoping. It is needed if my faith must work.
5. I have to keep asking and thinking because God will do exceedingly, abundantly, far above all I can ask or think.
6. I refuse to be bitter. Ever!!!!
7. Try and avoid fools. This is because I "become wise by walking with the wise and hang out with fools and watch your life fall into pieces. Prov 13:20 (The Message)
8. Stay grounded in God's Word
9. I need to get delivered from people's opinion
10. The battle is not mine, it is the Lord's. I refuse to fight His battle.
This is an amazing point of my life and I want you to join me here. There is a decision you have to make as regards something in your life. It could be about your lifestyle, your career, your spirituality or whatever. Make that decision now and trust that God will help you. We have ONE life to live. Let's live it the right way.
"If we are going to be Christians, let us be Christians" Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Have a blessed sunday
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN