Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To all of the VERSATILE and STYLISH bloggers....

RoseofSharon and incredible writer has nominated as one of the stylish and versatile bloggers she knows. This awards entails me to:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

So here I go

1. I love to eat freshly boiled meat straight from the pot.

2. I LOVE Christian music because it gives me hope. It makes my Faith in Jesus very relatable

3. I want to own a dog in the near future

4. I do not like to cook. At all

5. I have a thing for Hispanic people

6. I love happy endings.

7. I really want you guys to bookmark the Yada website

So the 15 people I am choosing are

T.Notes
Dew
NakedSha
Grip
Lara
Teknicolour girl (I don't think I spelt it well)
Tolu Akanni
Spesh
Wise Sage
Seye
Miss Biosu
Imisi
LDP
Jaycee
Dosh

As regards contacting the bloggers, it might be a hard task but please help me if you can...

Have an awesome week y'al

Trotcha

5 comments:

  1. u do not like to cook????i'l like u cuz even wen i cook thrash, u'll till love it. lolllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like dogs as well! Oh, and lool no. 7. Already bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was passing by when I saw the sign post... would make a return journey soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love freshly boiled meat too, not too good for my cooking though, lol...

    As for YADA, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx, bro! Great to see you still kicking all the way from Zamfee! Gotta confess: this year hasn't afforded me the online-time I hoped for but I'll try to keep up!

    BTW, fabulous work by you and the #Yada team. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Oya you sef talk ya own!!!